FAQ2019-01-21T10:40:57+00:00

ASK & WE ANSWER

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Frequently Asked Questions

What are your payment terms?2019-01-20T13:12:45+00:00

We accept 30% advance payment upon contract signing and prior to commencement of work. Remaining 70% will be billed in three phases as listed below:

30% Due upon completion of structure and layouts.

30% Due upon completion of work and prior to delivery.

10% Due after delivery and successful execution.

Are your quotes no obligation?2019-01-20T13:15:36+00:00

Absolutely! we offer a Free, no obligation quote to evaluate your project needs.

What modes of payment do you accept?2019-09-28T19:44:10+00:00

We accept all popular modes of payment such as Paypal, Credit cards, Bank transfer via Popmoney and Chase QuickPay, G Pay and Stripe.

Paypal
Payoneer
PopMoney
GPay
Stripe
How much notice do you need?2018-07-07T06:29:55+00:00

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi consequat mi orci. Quisque placerat rutrum odio eget sodales. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam tempus vel mi a dapibus. Sed aliquet congue hendrerit. Maecenas ornare, dui eu commodo vestibulum, diam leo laoreet turpis, at feugiat lacus libero id metus.

Are our goods safe?2018-07-07T06:28:44+00:00

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi consequat mi orci. Quisque placerat rutrum odio eget sodales. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam tempus vel mi a dapibus. Sed aliquet congue hendrerit. Maecenas ornare, dui eu commodo vestibulum, diam leo laoreet turpis, at feugiat lacus libero id metus.

Do your men wear safety shoes?2018-07-07T06:24:43+00:00

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi consequat mi orci. Quisque placerat rutrum odio eget sodales. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam tempus vel mi a dapibus. Sed aliquet congue hendrerit. Maecenas ornare, dui eu commodo vestibulum, diam leo laoreet turpis, at feugiat lacus libero id metus.

Are you fully insured?2018-07-07T05:58:55+00:00

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi consequat mi orci. Quisque placerat rutrum odio eget sodales. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam tempus vel mi a dapibus. Sed aliquet congue hendrerit. Maecenas ornare, dui eu commodo vestibulum, diam leo laoreet turpis, at feugiat lacus libero id metus.

Can’t Find an Answer?

Send us a quick message. We will be happy to assist you.

Get in Touch

Moving Checklist

Take advantage of our free movers checklist to make sure you don’t forget anything along your way.

Download Checklist

Request A Free Consultation

Request a free consultation to discuss your project details. We will assess your requirements and provide you a proposal within 3 business days.

FREE CONSULTATION